At Methodbrain, we help digital teams improve internal alignment and build effective user interfaces with better structure. We’re experts in producing integrated models of human behavior and content that provide the blueprint for highly effective user interfaces.
Experience & Concept Modeling
We promote UI structure by combining human-centered analysis with sound information architecture techniques and documentation.
- Domain modeling
- User research synthesis
- Objective framing
- Content modeling and navigation strategy
- Persona, journey and flow modeling
- Taxonomy and relational modeling (Ontology)
Structural Evaluation & Remediation
We deploy information science and conceptual modeling best practices to identify and close critical gaps in information architecture and the management of structured content.
- Information architecture assessment & recommendations
- Site structural assessment & recommendations
- Readiness evaluation
- Risk mitigation
We help teams operationalize site structure for medium- and large-scale interfaces. We use modern techniques and customized software to manage the relationship between business objectives and the foundational concepts that affect strategy, content, interaction, visual design, and data architecture. Learn More
- Structured modeling & operations
- Headless structured content & staging
- Content migration assistance
- Strategic planning & counseling
- Analytics & reporting