We use information architecture science to optimize the structure of human-computer interaction (HCI) design teams. Our efforts help managers tackle team complexity, improve internal and cross-functional collaboration, increase efficiency, drive quality, and deliver business value.
We provide team assessments and actionable recommendations to help design managers improve the performance of their teams. Our approach is based on more than a decade of research and real-world experience working inside large-scale enterprise teams.
Optimize for impact and scale
We work directly with human-computer-interaction teams (e.g. UI, UX) and digital design managers to assess five key competencies in their organization:
We apply rigorous methods to baseline essential team and project competencies.
Assessment & Risk Diagnostics
- Organizational & Transformation Planning Assistance
- Process and Engagement Model Assessment
- Design Organization Benchmark Study
- Competency Assessment & Skills Mapping
- North Star Fit Assessment
- Project Risk Awareness & Remediation
- UI/UX Debt Assessment & Measurement
- Business Impact-Value Assessment