DSIA Research is a private research effort by Nathaniel Davis that seeks to produce a school of thought for understanding information architecture and pursuing it as a professional discipline.
Current Research Activities
- Developing IA theory to help promote information architecture science
- Writing a book on information architecture for Chandos Publishing (an imprint of Elsevier).
- Exploring the use of information architecture theory and science in practice.
- Preparing the first public release of official DSIA lite specifications
- Innovating comprehensive operational frameworks for managing design organizations at scale.
- Developing software to help engineer structural definitions for complex application user interfaces and information environments.
- Developing methods for measuring information density to improve the predictive modeling of information behavior.