My research investigates information architecture as an information science and practice, and socio-organizational frameworks for effectively planning and managing application user interfaces at scale.
What I’m Currently Exploring
- Developing IA theory and working to make information architecture a legitimate information science
- As a result of my research interests and earlier publications, I’m writing a book on information architecture for Chandos Publishing (an imprint of Elsevier).
- I’m actively exploring the use of information architecture theory and science in practice.
- I’m working on a public library of interrelated terms, definitions, and frameworks that can be used in the plan and design of complex application user interfaces.
- I’m developing software to assist in the engineering of structural definitions for application user interfaces.
- I’m developing methods for measuring information density to improve the predictive modeling of information behavior.
- …Did I mention that I’m trying to write a book?!