As an information architecture analyst, I provide sound recommendations for modeling the conceptual and content structure of application UI interfaces. My approach is grounded in my research in the science of information architecture.
My work explores sound reference models of business and user contexts. It ends by enabling design and technology teams with a holistic blueprint for user engagement and content structure.
My practice centers on helping design and product teams model their ecosystem of concepts, content, and user engagement. I collaborate well with designers as a lead architect or as a specialist contributor. My efforts help product and design teams to:
- Model human, digital engagement as a system.
- Reach alignment and clarity.
- Trace strategy and architectural intent to the executed design.
- Improve how people navigate and engage with digital user interfaces.
- Design for scale and complexity.
- Deliver business value.
A Vital Perspective in UI design
I bring value to design teams by balancing both top-down and bottom-up perspectives. I help organizations to define, model, and manage the building blocks of their growing environment
- Structural assessment & recommendations
- Content management & workflow
- Content migration and staging
- Readiness & risk mitigation
- Context modeling
- Content modeling
- Flow modeling
- Information modeling
- Regression modeling
- Site mapping
- User modeling
- Content audits
- Content matrices
Architect it. Own it.™