As an information architecture analyst, I provide sound recommendations for modeling the conceptual and content structure of application user interfaces. My approach is based on my research in information architecture science.
My work starts by exploring sound reference models for business and user contexts. It ends by enabling design and technology teams with a holistic blueprint for user engagement and content structure.
My practice centers on helping design and product teams model their ecosystem of concepts, content, and user engagement. I collaborate well with designers as a lead architect or as a specialist contributor. My efforts help product teams, design teams, and other organizations to:
- Model human-digital engagement as a system.
- Reach alignment and clarity.
- Develop sound experience strategy.
- Trace strategy and architectural intent to the final solution.
- Improve how people navigate and engage with application user interfaces.
- Design for scale and complexity.
A Vital Perspective in UI & Experience Design
I bring value to design teams by balancing both top-down and bottom-up perspectives. I help organizations to define, model, and manage the building blocks of their growing environment
- Structural assessment & recommendations
- Content management & workflow
- Content migration and staging
- Organizational planning
- Readiness & risk mitigation
- Context modeling
- Content modeling
- Flow modeling
- Information modeling
- Regression modeling
- Site mapping
- User modeling
- Content audits
- Content matrices
Architect it. Own it.™